Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-27 Origin:Site
Terminal block Wiring precautions
1. The tightening wiring should be moderate in strength to prevent the bolts and nuts from being fastened by excessive force. It is found that the bolts and nuts that have been fastened are replaced in time. It is strictly forbidden to work.
2. When tightening or loosening a screw with a screwdriver, you must force the screwdriver to tighten the screw, and then tighten or loosen it to prevent the screwdriver and the screw from slipping, which will cause damage to the screw and make it difficult to disassemble, especially the common open in the hanging box.
3. It is found that the bolts and nuts that are difficult to disassemble, do not act recklessly to prevent deformation and make it more difficult to disassemble. Appropriate knocking should be given, or screw loosening agents, dilute hydrochloric acid, etc. should be dismantled later.
4. Do not use a vise to tighten or loosen the bolt and nut to prevent damage. When using a spanner, adjust the opening to prevent the bolt and nut from being damaged and deformed, which makes it difficult to disassemble.
5. The same terminal allows up to two wires of the same type and specification.
6. For the terminals that are easy to loose or easy to contact, the wire joint must be fastened to the terminal with a "?" Type to increase the contact area and prevent loosening.
7. When the wire joints or wire noses are connected to each other, it is strictly prohibited to install non-copper or poorly conductive gaskets in the middle.
8. When the wire joint is connected, the contact surface should be smooth and free of oxidation. When the connection nose or copper bar is connected, the contact surface can be cleaned and coated with conductive paste, and then tightened.